Thanks for visiting our website. Never settling for second best, the result is a company whose bullets and cartridges will deliver exactly what you need every round, every time.
Grizzly Cartridges: In 2003 Grizzly Cartridge Company started into business. The idea of founder Mike Rintoul is that all engineering, manufacturing, marketing, quality assurance and service functions will routinely undergo his personal inspections to maintain the highest level of quality assurance and customer satisfaction. He’s brought that same commitment to the recently acquired Cast Performance bullets as well.
They are committed to providing you with innovative and quality products. Their trained professionals will offer you unparallel support to ensure all of your adventures in the great outdoors will be enjoyable and successful.
Cast Performance Bullets: The world’s finest high performance handgun hunting bullets with LBT SERIES HEAT TREATED SOLIDS. LBT heat-treated solids are rapidly becoming the standard by which all others compare handgun hunting bullets. This new design of bullet does not depend on expansion as do soft point and hollow point bullets, but in fact the performance level achieved by the LBT design is far superior to conventional bullets.
About our bullets:
- Our hunting bullets are cast from LBT style molds.
- Our bullets are cast from virgin alloy and heat-treated to a Brinnel hardness of 18-21. This provides for a hard yet ductile bullet, which will not fragment, or blow-up on the toughest hide or even bone.
- We manufacture both gas checked and plain base for most popular handgun hunting calibers.
- Our bullets do not lead your bore. Our lube has allowed us to shoot our cast bullets in test rifles as fast as 3100 fps.
- Loading data is included with most of our products.
Bullets – Cartridges for rifles and handguns are the only products Rintoul Enterprises make and they work hard to make a better product than any other manufacturer. You will find products bearing precision in “Design”, “Manufacturing” and “Rigid Quality and Uniformity Controls”.