***NO E.T.A.’S AVAILABLE FOR OUT-OF-STOCK ITEMS.***
Please check the “E-mail me when available” box on out of stock products to receive an e-mail alert when that product is available for purchase. All items are on a first come first serve basis, we do not hold any items for future purchase.
~WE ARE DOING OUR BEST TO GET ITEMS OUT IN A TIMELY MANNER, BUT WE CANNOT CONTROL THE MANUFACTURING TIMELINES OF COMPONENTS THAT ARE NEEDED TO MAKE OUR HIGH QUALITY AMMUNITION.
~FOR ALL PRE-EXISTING BACK-ORDERS~ EXCHANGES WILL BE OFFERED WHEN AVAILABLE TO GET ORDERS OUT AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. AS THERE ARE LIMITED QUANTITIES OF AMMUNITION OR BULLETS AVAILABLE FOR EXCHANGE, THEY WILL BE HELD FOR 24 HOURS BEFORE WE RELEASE IT TO THE NEXT CUSTOMER IN LINE. AFTER THAT IT IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS.
~DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL, SHIPPING DELAYS MAY OCCUR, REGARDLESS OF CARRIER. PLEASE ALLOW AT LEAST 2 WEEKS FROM DATE SHIPPED FOR YOUR ORDER TO ARRIVE. YOU WILL RECEIVE AN AUTOMATED E-MAIL FROM THE CARRIER WITH TRACKING INFORMATION WHEN YOUR ORDER SHIPS. Please check your spam folder if it did not go to your inbox.
PLEASE READ OUR AMMUNITION SHIPPING POLICY FOR STATE RESTRICTIONS
Never settling for second best, the result is a company whose bullets and cartridges will deliver exactly what you need every round, every time.
- OUR PROPRIETARY CLEAR LUBE COATS THE ENTIRE SURFACE OF OUR CAST PERFORMANCE BULLETS. THEY ARE READY TO LOAD AS IS.
- Our hunting bullets are cast from LBT style molds.
- Our bullets are cast from virgin alloy and heat-treated to a Brinnel hardness of 18-21. This provides for a hard yet ductile bullet, which will not fragment, or blow-up on the toughest hide or even bone.
- We manufacture both gas checked and plain base for most popular handgun hunting calibers.
- Our gas checked bullets do not lead your bore.
- Our casting/lubrication process has allowed us to shoot our cast bullets in test rifles as fast as 3100 fps.
- FOR ALL LOAD DATA – PLEASE EMAIL and expect a 2-4 week wait before you receive a reply. If you call in for it, our office workers are unable to give you any and will tell you the following – The owner hands out all load data, please email email@example.com with ALL the following information; bullet caliber AND weight, type of gun(s), and ALL powder preferences. The owner will respond as soon as he can, and please be aware at this time he only accesses that email once a week.